[Webinar] How to assess financial and energy savings of renovations in residential buildings? RenOnBill presents its tool
What you will learn:
- How the RenOnBill tool can support financial institutions and energy utilities in assessing the potential of specific energy renovation measures in residential buildings
- The tool’s functionalities and user experience design
- How the tool can support the decision-making process toward renovations
You will contribute to the tool’s development by:
- Gaining first-hand insights on the tool’s underlying assumptions, methodologies and calculations from its developers.
- Providing feedback on the tool’s design.
Find the slides here.
In case of any questions, get in touch with Sophia Stock (firstname.lastname@example.org).